[TxMt] Project (feature request)

Warren L. Parsons dwtgod at downwithtables.org
Thu Nov 24 13:28:28 UTC 2005

I'm going to second Rune's request.

The sites we build use clean URLs wherever possible, resulting in many,
many files named index.html. It would be extremely helpful to have some
visible cue as to which one I'm working on when I have multiple files
open in TM.

I realize there's not enough room in the tab to put the full file path,
but even putting it in the title bar when a tab is selected would be
GREATLY helpful.

I just noticed that it IS shown in a tooltip when you hover over a tab,
very handy.

Warm regards,
Warren