[TxMt] OT: clipboard manager

Andreas Wahlin andreaswahlin at bredband.net
Thu Nov 24 13:28:33 UTC 2005

Wow, yes indeed. I suppose I never looked closely enough.
Now ... heh, if you'd care to save me some time; is it possible to
invoke it with a custom hotkey without first launching quicksilver
itself, and is it possible to make it auto-paste whatever you select
in the history? It's exactly what I want, but a bit cumbersome to
use ...

Andreas