[TxMt] TM Interface problems.

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Tue Nov 22 22:36:33 UTC 2005

On 22/11/2005, at 23:26, Rune Hansen wrote:

> Cutting and pasting text when in Python mode always pastes the text
> four spaces (my indent width) to far to the right .

TextMate does re-indent of pastes (if enabled in preferences (default)).

You can either disable that, or use ctrl-cmd V when pasting (to
temporarily skip it).

As to why it gets your indent wrong, I'd need to see an example (it's
usually pretty good).

> <cmd>[ shift left does not work on my norwegian key map. (<cmd>]
> shift right does.)

You can use option-tab and shift-option-tab instead. The cmd-[ is
likely due to some system key taking precedence.