[TxMt] Can't answer FAQs on mailing list...

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Tue Nov 22 22:33:16 UTC 2005

On 22/11/2005, at 23:15, Jeremy Dunck wrote:

> While searching for "drawer" on the tm user list via google (
> http://www.google.com/search?&q=drawer+site%3Acomox.textdrive.com%
> 2Fpipermail%2Ftextmate%2F&btnG=Search
> ) I found that the mailing list archive isn't being indexed by google,
> since May 2005.

Using lists.macromates.com as site gives all the hits.

> I thought I'd just link to prior discussions, but finding them will
> be tough..

Yeah, to Colin: I'm aware of (some) peoples dislike of the drawer,
personally I love it and have no plans to get rid of it. As for the
space (indent), I'll allow to descend into groups for 1.2, that
should fix some of that -- also try using cmd-T instead of the drawer
to switch files, that's faster and should make the drawer less
important.