[TxMt] Editing emails with TM

Graham Ashton graham.ashton at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 21:48:13 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 15 November, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> On 14/11/2005, at 6.09, Graham Ashton wrote:
>
> >Is there any support for editing emails out there?
>
> If you can give your emails a unique (file) extension, then in the
> bundle editor make a new language that marks up quoted text, ...

Mutt calls it's temporary files mutt-hostname-123-123456-12, or similar. The fileTypes dictionary key in the Bundle editor doesn't appear to support this kind of format (i.e. "mutt-hostname*" doesn't work).

I've been through the Mutt manual and have been unable to find anything that
will allow me to control the file extension of temporary files. I checked the
help for mate and it doesn't seem to support setting the language when opening
the file.

Is there anything else I could do to automate the selection of the language?

Thanks. Sorry to keep banging on about this...

Graham

--
Graham Ashton
graham.ashton at gmail.com