[TxMt] TM review

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Fri Nov 18 15:15:10 UTC 2005

On 18/11/2005, at 16:02, Brian Lalor wrote:

> It's a weak review, not even scratching the surface of TM's
> extensibility and ease of use, but that kind of review could take
> weeks to write. :-)

And I really like this comment: “If you’re an Objective-C programmer,
but want an editor that’s better than XCode, you might find BBEdit
more useful”.

If you're an obj-c programmer, you're probably going to dislike
Carbon interfaces, need an Xcode build capability, project
management, and some sort of snippet/completion system to fight the
verbosity of the Cocoa framework, but what do I know… ;)