[TxMt] Select between quotes

Warren Parsons wparsons at campbell-ewald.com
Thu Nov 17 18:45:29 UTC 2005

Thank you Thomas. This is definitely much closer to what I was hoping
for. The only drawback I see at present is that you need to insert
your cursor at the beginning of the attribute value you want to select
before hitting END, but that's certainly acceptable for now. Hopefully
I'll learn a little more about command creation in the near future and
I'll be able to tweak the awesome (for me, right now) work you've done
here.