[TxMt] Prefix/Suffix Lines

Matt Henderson matt2 at makalumedia.com
Thu Nov 17 17:47:32 UTC 2005

Hello All,

I'm new to TextMate, moving over from BBEdit. I'm still exploring the
application, but have already purchased a license, as it really
"feels right."

First question relates to something I frequently did in BBEdit --
"Process All Lines", where I might prefix and suffix each line in a
selection. Is there a way to do this in TextMate?

(I've seen there's an "Edit Each Line in Selection" menu item in
TextMate, but I can't figure out what it does, or how to use it.)

Many thanks in advance.

--
Matt Henderson
matt.henderson at gmail.com (personal) | matt at makalumedia.com (work)