[TxMt] any approved way for bundling and referencing scripts

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Thu Nov 17 14:46:31 UTC 2005

On 16/11/2005, at 21:15, Paul Bissex wrote:

> In looking at the Markdown bundle I came up with the idea that a
> dropped HTML file (or snippet) could be run through html2text.py or
> similar to generate Markdown formatting. I went to add a new drop
> command, but realized I don't know what the approved way to add the
> script is -- if there is one. I wil refrain from adding it as a
> template file :)

Normally, one would create Support and maybe Support/bin in the
bundle. The former can be accessed as $TM_BUNDLE_SUPPORT and
$TM_BUNDLE_SUPPORT/bin is already in the PATH for shell commands
started from/via a bundle item.

Unfortunately it seems drag commands lack this variable. I'll see if
I can't fix that for next build.

The idea btw sounds rather nice!