[TxMt] Webkit/Flash

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Thu Nov 17 14:16:38 UTC 2005

On 17/11/2005, at 15:05, Benjamin Jackson wrote:

> Trying to get a simple command that displays a webpage with a flash
> file in it. `cat /path/to/file.html` gives me a blank screen, as
> does `curl http://mydomain.com/path/to/file.html`.

Try: echo '<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0; tm-file:///path/to/
file.html">'

> [...] Any idea what's up?

It should work -- but if the page reference resources (i.e. the movie
is embedded!?!) there's likely to be a base URL problem, and there's
also a problem with webkit not wanting to load file://-resources
before first jumping through the tm-file://-scheme.

So redirecting to the page (through tm-file://) is generally better,
if resources are referenced from the page.