[TxMt] Re: Show in separate window

Chris Jenkins chrisj at tribalddb.co.uk
Thu Nov 17 11:57:15 UTC 2005

> Why doesn't it come close?
>
> The only advantage I see with the separate window is keyboard support
> for the results, and probably easier to setup the capture stuff, but
> for that I could add a bash function or similar, that one would pipe
> the output through.

That's exactly it, it seems purpose designed for debugging, all the extra
fields for specifying line number, file name and so on, I think its very
clever, getting the same result in the html option is a lot more effort,
plus there's the keyboard navigation thing. I think its one of your best
inventions, is there any harm in leaving it in?

Chris Jenkins