[TxMt] Tidy and replacement for uppercase tags

salvo salvo at scicli.com
Tue Nov 15 17:59:56 UTC 2005

Hi,

recently I had a computer crash and I've reinstalled TextMate.

Now html Tidy bundle doesn't work well (also I've laready installed
by Sourceforce Tidy in /usr/local/bin).
I missed some customized html bundles commands that some months ago
Allan had sent to me to "XHTML Tidy", "Tidy with no style" and few
others. I cannot retrive them in the mailing list...

And then, I missed the customized command for html bundle to convert
all  html tags in lowercase in an html text.

Please, can you tell me how to do this things?

Many thanks

Salvo M.