[TxMt] Symbol popup

Graeme Mathieson mathie at woss.name
Mon Nov 14 10:19:54 UTC 2005

Hi,

I suspect you're going to say 'no, it's a limitation of the way the
parsing is done', but would it be possible to collapse white space in
the display of symbols?  See the attached example.  The file itself
has these items being split by a newline and indentation...

Actually, on a related note, it would be really nice if the auto-
indentation would behave in the way I want it to for indented
function arguments.  That is, if I hit enter inside an open bracket,
the next line should be indented to one beyond the open bracket on
the previous line.  And when the corresponding closed bracket
happens, the indentation should revert to what it was before.  As an
example:

     tickets = self.sql.listTickets(ticket_id = id,
                                    /* Caret should be placed at the
'/' of this comment. */
                                    support_of = 123,
                                    account = 'foo at acmewidgets.example')
     /* Caret should be placed at the '/' of this comment. */

Is it possible to do this?