[TxMt] Editing emails with TM

Graham Ashton graham at effectif.com
Mon Nov 14 05:09:32 UTC 2005

Hi. I've just started using Mutt as my primary mail reader on my Mac, and
I'm having trouble relearning my emacs key bindings from my Linux days
(Ctrl/Alt aren't quite the same!). So I thought I'd give TM a try as my
default email editor.

Is there any support for editing emails out there? I'm specifically
wondering whether it's possible to turn the following on when opening in
some kind of "email mode":

   * highlighting of quoted text (i.e. different colour)
   * automatically entering line wrap mode
   * knowledge of how to wrap quoted paragraphs (i.e. with ">" at the
     start of each line)

Thanks,

Graham

--