[TxMt] TextMate hangs on large files...

Jim Leask leask at rogers.com
Sat Nov 12 12:02:29 UTC 2005

Thanks - that did the trick and the editor is usable again on this file.

I do agree though that a workaround for this would be helpful. I
don't usually like to put on any wrapping, as it destroys the
formatting of the file which is usually done for very specific
reasons. Besides, the appearances of a hang is unnerving...

Jim