[TxMt] Very nice

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Fri Nov 11 11:18:21 UTC 2005

On 11/11/2005, at 11.35, Matt Mower wrote:

> I did this in my Python Bundle changing "source.python" to
> "source.ruby".  It sort of works in that I now see def
> <function_name>( <params> ) instead of just the function name.  I
> don't get class <ClassName>.
>
> Any ideas?

declaration.class should also work for Ruby (the entire line, just
the class name has scope entity.name.class.ruby, you can see the
scope with ctrl-shift P, and the scope selector is a bit like a CSS
selector, see [1] for more info) -- but in the current ruby syntax,
there's a problem correctly marking up classes/modules when they have
no leading indent (because of the first rule in the grammar, which
eats the keyword), I've re-arranged the rule on the repository (so
will work in next build).

[1] http://macromates.com/blog/archives/2005/07/06/introduction-to-
scopes/