[TxMt] Very nice

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Thu Nov 10 16:13:10 UTC 2005

On 10/11/2005, at 16.53, Matt Mower wrote:

> Ah, I haven't seen this because I haven't yet opened a file with two
> classes defined inside.  The SubEthaEdit styling is certainly very
> nice and if Allan can do it I'd be very glad to see that (or something
> even better) included.

I do plan to add 3 extra scope settings to set indent (e.g. for
classes), regexp transform (for pretty printing, and should allow
better capturing of obj-c methods), and a pointer to an image -- but
the way SEE does it is closer to how the TmCodeBrowser works, where
my system uses the language grammar system, which has the advantage
of supporting mixed documents, but the disadvantage of being
restrained to what the langauge grammars can do, and how things can
be extracted from that (i.e. scope selectors).

I won't rule out that it'll be possible to augment the system with
some external command in the future -- but for now I just want to do
the minimal implementation to get it out of the way and move on to 1.2…