[TxMt] tmTheme: Slate

Andreas Wahlin andreaswahlin at bredband.net
Thu Nov 10 15:22:59 UTC 2005

Nah, i have a lot of themes that i don't like installed, rather

do randomize from given list
list equals
	slate.tmtheme
	twilight.tmtheme
	magic workbench.tmtheme
end equal

god, that is horrible code, even for pseudo :)
what was described was a way of having a toggle between two files,
but i want a toggel between n files.

ANdreas