[TxMt] Show file in drawer

Tom Lazar lists at tomster.org
Thu Nov 10 12:51:07 UTC 2005

On Nov 10, 2005, at 6:48 AM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> On 08/11/2005, at 18.46, Ed Wong wrote:
>
>> [...] It would be nice to have a command (either from menu or
>> right clickable
>> menu) that will open the folder hierarchy to expose the folder and
>> file
>> list.
>
> Ctrl-cmd-R in r731 :)

and thanks for that from me, too ;-)

I had requested that feature way back and you replied, that you'd
"put it on the list" - nice to see, that it hasn't been forgotten.

and btw: it is precisely because I've started using command-t so
often (after your evangelism) that I need the reveal feature in the
first place ;-)

tom