[TxMt] Very nice

Andreas Wahlin andreaswahlin at bredband.net
Thu Nov 10 11:12:54 UTC 2005

It's a great thing, problem is though, it's somewhat slow (I suppose
there's nothing to do about that) but when I constantly press an
arrow key, it never updates. This isn't all that critical though
since I will see all symbols scrolling by anyways in such a case.

I'd like to see encoding down there in the status bar as well, I
don't really know why actually, but all other editors have it :)

Andreas