[TxMt] Several recent issues

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Thu Nov 10 05:46:03 UTC 2005

On 09/11/2005, at 17.48, Robin Berjon wrote:

> [ tab size key equivalents ] I tried setting them on the menu at
> the bottom but it doesn't persist. Also, apparently some new
> functionality has captured these key bindings.

No way to currently setup the keys, since I removed the tab size menu
(where the keys were there by default) -- I may find a solution later.

No new functionality has been added to the keys (ctrl-cmd 1-8).

> I used to have a keyboard shortcut to fold/unfold the current
> block. This only half-works anymore. It'll unfold and fold once or
> twice and then stop working for that block. If I move around and do
> something else, it becomes possible again.

The default key is F1 -- it folds the current block *or* the
selection (if any). Could it be, that you just have a selection when
you press the key?

> Neither Cmd+Shift+A nor Cmd+Shift+N to add existing files or create
> new ones in the current project work anymore, even though they
> appear to be bound when I right-click in the drawer.

http://lists.macromates.com/pipermail/textmate/2005-November/006556.html

Though since then, I did add a workaround for shift-cmd-N (but not A).