[TxMt] Find dialog unresponsive

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Thu Nov 10 05:37:14 UTC 2005

On 09/11/2005, at 19.50, Matthew Gilbert wrote:

> Has anyone else experienced an unresponsive find dialog? [...]

There have been problems with the Find dialog since Tiger -- people
though have experienced crashes, but one person told me, that before
the crash, none of the buttons responded.

My theory is that the Find dialog somehow gets disposed, which for
windows, doesn't mean the window will go off-screen -- so it's likely
the same problem.

I've been trying various workarounds for this througout the releases,
including adding extra retains to the find window, but so far, all
has been in vain.