[TxMt] Seperate 'Open Recent' for Project Files?

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Wed Nov 9 02:35:23 UTC 2005

On 08/11/2005, at 23.40, Jonas Witt wrote:

> Wouldn't it be cool to have a seperate MRU list for .tmproj project
> files? [...]

http://www.google.com/search?
num=20&hl=en&c2coff=1&as_sitesearch=lists.macromates.com&as_q=open
+recent+projects&btnG=Google+Search

As mentioned a few times in the past: this menu is handled 100% by
the system, it works together with the global Recent Items in the
Apple menu, it has different behavior (visual appearance) on Panther
and Tiger, it has at least one undocumented preferences key, etc. --
so it's not something I feel that good about (also) replicating,
because of breaking consistency.

But I'm likely to not put projects into the menu for 1.2 and do
something else for that.