[TxMt] New TmCodeBrowser, now as tmplugin

Gerd Knops gerti at bitart.com
Sun Nov 6 18:05:27 UTC 2005

On Sun, Nov 6, at 3:54 AM, Andreas Wahlin wrote:

> Noob alert!
> I did append the text, and then the CodeBrowser displayed nothing,
> not even when removing the extra line.
> So I removed the config file and reinstalled the plugin, just to
> reset it.
> However, the plugin now works, except the ~/.ctags.tmcodebrowser
> file does not exist (not just empty, non-existing).
>
> any ideas at all?

As the change log explains:

	- Changed handling of .ctags.tmcodebrowser: If
~/.ctags.tmcodebrowser does not exist, fall back to internal default.
That way users without a customized ~/.ctags.tmcodebrowser will
benefit from updates to the internal default file

And the manual references the default file, a copy is at:

	http://www.cocoabits.com/TmCodeBrowser/Manual/default_ctags.txt

Gerd