Buying complaints (was: Re: [TxMt] mousing issues)

Lukas Pitschl lukas at dressyvagabonds.com
Sat Nov 5 01:07:32 UTC 2005

i don't think that 39 bugs will allow you to be that rude!

it's already the greatest thing that could happen to you, that allan
is available nearly all the time, but what you do with it, is abusing
that opportunity to complain about the product.

as eric already said, he's one man, his software doesn't cost much
and it's the best editor i've seen for os x by now.

if you have problems with a bigger product you paid 300 bugs or more
for, would you write that company and complain as much as you do
here?, would you tell them how they should program there software?

i don't reall think so.

and even after allan offered you a refund you still don't stop this.
i, myself, consider this pretty ridiculous.

regards

lukas