[TxMt] Editing files via FTP

Wilson Miner wminer at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 20:29:19 UTC 2005

Not a solution, but a handy workaround that I use.

I download directories I'm working on to a local directory and set them up
using Transmit's DockSend feature. Then I set up a command in TM that sends
the current file (or directory) to Transmit, which automatically uploads it
to the right spot on the server (assuming the directory structure is
mirrored on the local disk).

The commands are really simple:

DocSend current file to Transmit:
open -a "Transmit" "$TM_FILEPATH"