[TxMt] Editing files via FTP

Trevor Turk trevorturk at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 3 18:49:18 UTC 2005

--- Jonas Witt <jonas.witt at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 03.11.2005, at 18:25, José Campos wrote:
> >     But, as you certainly know, when several
> windows are open, you can
> > navigate through them by:
> >         command+shift+>
>
> Hm, doesn't work for me. I'm using Command-`, which
> does exactly this.
>
> I always wished to do that, because Commad-Tab only
> switches between
> apps, not windows. When I found this shortcut, I
> thought "Wow. Why is
> this not documented anywhere?". Are there more
> similar super-useful
> shortcuts in Mac OS X I don't know of?

Sorry, that's what I meant - I just like the way ~
looks :)

You know what I love the most about the Mac keyboard
shortcuts? It's the Apple-Tab, but not just that part
- I love how you can use your mouse to change
programs. Man. Every time I use a Windows machine now,
I'm totally frustrated. Plus, the new Media Center
one? I don't know if anybody has seen this, but...
it's terrible. Basically, it tries to do a little
screenshot for you, but it's just awful. Awful!