[TxMt] Applause

thomas Aylott thomas.42 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 19:50:47 UTC 2005

When i first got back into textmate a few months ago i regularly did
embarrassing little jigs of delight when I found a new facet of
wonderfulness in the app.

Over the months I have become more and more delighted with this app
and the developer who created it.
Because of this app I have come to understand the unix shell pretty
well.
I have learned some of the more advanced regex stuff.
I have been able to satisfy my insane need for customization and
syntax color theming as well.

he's even added at least three of my suggestions to the app. (zoom
out past 9px, syntax color interaction & something I forget now)

The last time I was to thrilled with software was when I first booted
up mac os x.
(this is truly a monumental statement, trust me)

I know it's sick, but I actually enjoy using this app. (oniguruma for
me!!!)
I enjoy it more than I have ever enjoyed any video game or toy (even
legos).