[TxMt] defaults OakShellVariables

Simon Gregory simon at helvector.org
Wed Nov 2 19:01:46 UTC 2005

Firstly, thanks Allan.

> A word of warning: 'enabled' must be a boolean, and adding it like
> above adds it as an integer, which will make TextMate throw an
> exception when executing shell commands (until the entry is removed).

I'm assuming that I can't use

    defaults write com.macromates.textmate OakShellVariables \
       -array-add '{enabled = true; value = "/Users/simon/classes";
variable = "CLASS_PATH"; }'

as it'll be interpreted as a string...

> I'll make next build accept an integer as well.

I've written a clunky shell script that reads in the shell variables
and then only adds them if they not already there, so I'll be looking
forward to this.

Cheers,
Simon