[TxMt] Converting Bundles

Mats Persson mats at imediatec.co.uk
Mon May 30 21:47:05 UTC 2005

On 30 May 2005, at 13:39, Joakim Bodin wrote:
> Hi, I'm an avid user of the PHP-Smarty bundle that was included in
> Textmate 1.0 and is one of the main reasons I'm using TextMate. This
> bundle worked fine in the 1.1 betas until beta5 when the new
> "theme" system was introduced.
>
> As such I was wondering how much trouble it would be to convert
> this bundle to the new system and if there's a guide of some sort.
> If given
> permission from the original author I could probably add it to the
> bundle repository as well if I get it working.

Joakim,

Smarty support has been on my ToDo list, but I haven't gotten around
to yet. I don't have a copy of that bundle myself, so if you could
forward a copy of it to me I would try to help you incorporate it
into the main PHP bundle, where I think it kind of belongs. (in two
minds about it really, but can't really justify another language file)

Ideally, look for me on the #textmate IRC tomorrow and we can discuss
this further if you want.

Kind regards,

Mats

----
"TextMate, coding with an incredible sense of joy and ease"
- www.macromates.com -