[TxMt] Possible syntax parsing bug

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Sun May 29 17:36:44 UTC 2005

On May 29, 2005, at 17:05, Dominique PERETTI wrote:

> I'm replying to myself because I got it. This is not a parsing bug,
> this is probably just related to the definition file.
>
> $smarty->template_dir doesn't work
> $smarty->$template_dir would work.

Yes, there is a special rule that matches “->property”. This rule
marks the latter “property” part, but not the arrow. I just committed
an update to the PHP syntax which now also mark the “->” part (as
keyword.construct.php).

Note however that the naming scheme in the PHP file will change (to
follow the names listed in the letter Sune linked to) -- but at least
for now you can color it (if you do get the updated syntax from svn).

This is btw the main reason why b11 is still unofficial (i.e. that
scope names will undergo one last change, so people creating custom
themes a.s.o. should prepare to update scope names) -- the theme
system still needs some polish (and non-visual settings will be part
of the bundle editor instead), but I can warmly recommend b11 to
those who want to check out the new stuff. B11 does include a large
subset of the bundles, so it will work for C/C++, Obj-C, HTML/PHP/CSS
a.s.o. w/o the svn checkout. There's a full list of included bundles
on my blog -- if you need others, you can always check them out from
svn, please don't write and ask why I've dropped support for some
language, if your language is not present in b11! ;)