[TxMt] includes in completions and exclusive completions

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Mon May 23 21:37:46 UTC 2005

On May 23, 2005, at 23:27, Max Williams wrote:

> would it be possible to have a variable that lists all the
> completions for a certain scope? I'm thinking along the lines of
> displaying a tooltip...

Only the completions set as a scope setting, or also the completions
gathered by TM?

The latter is not good, because then I'd have to gather completions
for each shell run (doesn't scale). For the former, I was thinking
along the lines of making available all settings for a given scope,
since it might be useful for debug purposes and it opens up for
possibilities similar to what I did with the toggle comment for b10
which required I added shell variables as a scope setting, but if the
command could access all the settings for the current scope, that
wouldn't have been necessary.