[TxMt] Markdown bundle

Jonas M Luster jluster at jluster.org
Sat May 21 14:41:00 UTC 2005

>> - -- I use markdown mostly for posting things to my blog (using
>> blosxom).  Right now I use TM with Yummy FTP for remote editing,
>> but I would love to have a one touch command that posts the
>> current file to a blog using scp. (I may be alone here, I know)
>>

> dito, but with XML-RPC and MetaWeblogAPI ;-)

Do what I do - use ecto, some AppleScript, and TextMate, and you're
all set. Ecto is Adriaan Tijselling's curiously strong weblog post
manager, and quite possibly the best maintained and most regularly
feature-extended piece of shareware for the Mac besides TextMate.

And if that's too much, just fire up Ecto and use the "Edit in
TextMate" menu item.

jonas