[TxMt] Nested snippets

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at math.uchicago.edu
Sat May 21 08:13:39 UTC 2005

On May 21, 2005, at 2:23 AM, Sune Foldager wrote:
> I think most people who use amsmath already have templates (I even use
> a custom class) for that, since ams is really mostly needed for the
> more advanced features, but...

You are probably right. While thinking what to put in it, I realized
there's no way to make it work well for everyone.

> *shrug*. And again, the names might differ although I guess 'thm',
> 'lem', 'def', 'exa' and 'cor' are quite common.

I figure these are probably more or less standard. I set those up as
snippets with those triggers, and environment names as I would call
them, and I guess if people call their environments differently, then
they can just change the names in the snippets, easier than writing the
snippets in the first place.

> -- Sune.
Haris