[TxMt] Markdown bundle

hadley wickham h.wickham at gmail.com
Fri May 20 20:50:10 UTC 2005

It's been a while, but I've finally got some free time to improve the
Markdown bundle.  I see brad and duff have done most of the hard work
of getting the bundle to work with the new syntax selection (thanks
guys!), so what I'm looking for is requests for further improvement.
What are you guys using it for?  What snippets, commands, etc would be useful?

I'm also going to put some time into improving the regular expressions
(esp. with the new regexp toolkit) and hopefully will be able to do a
better job of matching some of markdown's more complicated structures
(eg. lists and code blocks).

Hadley