[TxMt] Hmmm... a bunch of things are not working for me anymore

Mats Persson mats at imediatec.co.uk
Thu May 19 19:53:08 UTC 2005

On 19 May 2005, at 20:00, John Kopanas wrote:
>>> 2) my html comments is making for some ugly code in-between the
>>> begin and end comment tag.  It was fixed in an earlier version.
>> Could you post a picture of this or similar, I have no idea what
>> this means.
> Picture attached.

You can also try the XHTML syntax IF your HTML is compliant or
somewhere close to it. Everything works within there and it's much
better than the HTML basic syntax in my mind. Might need to
add .rhtml to it though.

If you have further problems give us a shout

Kind regards,

Mats

----
"TextMate, coding with an incredible sense of joy and ease"
- www.macromates.com -