[TxMt] Hmmm... a bunch of things are not working for me anymore

John Kopanas john.kopanas at protoseinc.com
Thu May 19 17:46:32 UTC 2005

Maybe it is just me and not the software.  These are the problems
that I am encountering.  I am running latest version that came out
yesterday and I checked out bundles.

1) Tab completion is not working for me any longer.  I am coding a
index.rhtml file and typing h1 followed by a tab and it does not
complete the tag.  This is the case for everything that uses a tab.
Non-tab auto completes work.

2) my html comments is making for some ugly code in-between the begin
and end comment tag.  It was fixed in an earlier version.

3) color coding in my .css files is inexistent

Can someone shed some light on the subject.  I find this very
annoying and slowing down my productivity.

Thanks :-)