[TxMt] Python Bundle

Robert M. Zigweid rzigweid at zigweid.net
Tue May 17 13:08:26 UTC 2005

Seems to me that this is very likely to be the 'trailing whitespace'
detection.  This is a good thing, though I changed the colour to
something a little more subtle.  This is accomplished via the Theme
editor.  The value I'm using is in the Simple Theme.

Additionally, to change the other colours, activate different themes
and parts of it.  I use Dark too, which may be what you want.
Customization is a good thing.