[TxMt] persistence of theme changes

Mats Persson mats at imediatec.co.uk
Sat May 14 12:50:37 UTC 2005

On 14 May 2005, at 11:55, David Lee wrote:
> I'm using TextMate v1.1b8 (2005-05-07) on Tiger.
> Is there something I'm missing? Is persistence of these changes not
> yet implemented, or do i have a bug on m hands?

Can't think of you anything obvious that you're missing. However, the
themes should work just fine. At least it does on my system with the
same setup.

Where are your bundles installed ? and did you hand edit the theme
settings (accidentally invalidating them) ?

Kind regards,

Mats

----
"TextMate, coding with an incredible sense of joy and ease"
- www.macromates.com -