[TxMt] Text highlight in 1.1b7?

Vaska.Txt txt at vaska.com
Tue May 10 06:50:55 UTC 2005

Is there a tutorial about how to set this up? More specifically I was
looking for the syntax highlighting to use whilst writing PHP.  My eyes
are killing me without it.  I've found the bundles, but I can't figure
out how or what to install...

I might go back to b5 and wait for some of these things to work
themselves out. ;)