[TxMt] My suggestions

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Mon May 9 21:41:12 UTC 2005

On May 9, 2005, at 2:56 PM, Sune Foldager wrote:

> Beta 6-8 require some work to use, i.e. checking out a bundle
> collection from the repository, but I think we'll be back to normal
> beta-update very soon. Searching for 'beta 6' or something should pop
> up mails telling you how to grab them :-).

Or just go to the wiki:
http://macromates.com/wiki/pmwiki?n=Main.Version1Dot1Beta6
Once you download b7, and enable from textmate to search for updates,
it will ask you if you want to download b8.
But as Sune says, it requires some nontrivial amount of work to get
them to work, in particular using Subversion to download the bundles.
If you are not a power-user, I would suggest just waiting for an
official beta, which will have all the bundles "bundled up inside".

> --
> Sune.

Haris