[TxMt] LaTeX bundle snippet tab triggers?

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Fri May 6 15:13:33 UTC 2005

On May 6, 2005, at 16:48, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:

> Also, is anyone planning to implement more snippets for LaTeX?
> Would there be interest in some, and if so, which?

heh... what a coincidence, I just did this commit (message) earlier
today
http://lists.macromates.com/pipermail/textmate-dev/2005-May/
001328.html:

    It's been some years since I did LaTeX myself, but these are some of
the
    things I recall I did a lot, so I added snippets for these, since
none
    of the current snippets seems to cover this basic stuff, and during
the
    last few weeks the topic of LaTeX support in TextMate has come up
more
    than once :)

    Feel free to extend this basic set! Also, maybe we should consider to
    remove or at least rework the current snippets, seeing how some of
the
    text inserted is in French, and the tab triggers are IMHO not very
    ergonomic (no offense to the original author).

So you are very welcome to improve upon the default LaTeX snippets! I
can set you up with write-access to the bundle repository if you are
interested.