[TxMt] Future betas with bundles again?

Christian Bogen christian.bogen at gmx.net
Tue May 3 15:39:54 UTC 2005

Am 02.05.2005 um 13:25 schrieb Brian Lalor:
> As others have mentioned, fink already supports Tiger.  I'd like to
> take this time, however, to make sure everyone's aware of
> DarwinPorts.  For reasons I completely forget, now, I've preferred
> DarwinPorts to Fink since I started using OS X.

Hmm, I've looked at posting on the Fink website -- looks more like
›support‹ than support to me ... ;-) I'll wait for the new version!
BTW, I've also looked at the DarwinPorts but they seem to require the
presence of the Developer tool. And I'm not a programmer and wouldn't
like to pile them on my harddrive.

Christian