[TxMt] Keybinding weirdness under Tiger

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Tue May 3 08:32:03 UTC 2005

On May 3, 2005, at 4:05, Brad Miller wrote:

> I guess this is probably the same bug then...  I had ctrl-cmd-opt-l
> defined on Latex and Texniscope.  But now rather than running Latex
> TextMate brings up the bundle editor!  If I rebind to something else
> ctrl-shift-p for example I go back to running Latex.

Yes -- I'm currently looking into how I can solve the key binding stuff
on Tiger, but it's not easy :(

Seems the easiest thing is to remove all menu key bindings, but that
sucks big time usability-wise. And not even enough since I had cmd-/
(which I use to toggle /* ... */ around selection) eaten by the
Equation Service (from the Services menu), only way to get back cmd-/
was to trash that service...