[TxMt] Smart Typing Question - Go To End Of Line

David Lee david at davelee.com.au
Wed Mar 30 23:54:41 UTC 2005

On the topic of text, there is one thing which emacs handles really well.

Auto-fill mode hard wraps lines of text (on word endings) when you get past
n chars in a line. Alt-Q re-linebreaks a whole paragraph so it fits nicely
within n chars.

Any chance this could be done? Maybe it's already possible as a macro script
or similar .. ?

I really like it when I need it.

cheers