[TxMt] HTML bundle

Mats Persson mats at imediatec.co.uk
Wed Mar 30 09:44:11 UTC 2005

and On 30 Mar 2005, at 00:17, Tim Martens wrote:
>> I will post you some of my bundles off-list and then you could have a
>> look at them. Perhaps you could also tell me (us) what bits are still
>> missing after that to make a killer XHTML bundle in your mind ??
> Mats, where, pray tell, can we download these?

Don't worry. All the non-personal-workflow stuff will end up in the
public SVN repos later on today/tomorrow for everyone to use, and once
there it will most likely also be included automatically in future
releases of TM. I'm working on it now.

To get better (at least in my mind) HTML/CSS/JS syntax's than the
default stuff, download the PHP.tmbundle from the SVN repos.
Instructions on how to do this can be found here: [
http://macromates.com/wiki/pmwiki?n=Main.SubversionCheckout ] These
syntax files will be further improved with the release of 1.1b6 or
later, so they are still work in progress.

Kind regards,

Mats

----
"TextMate, coding with an incredible sense of joy and ease"
- www.macromates.com -