[TxMt] Scroll Line down. Bug?

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Tue Mar 29 15:27:35 UTC 2005

On Mar 29, 2005, at 7:56, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:

> [...] When I use the scroll-line-down feature [...] it will not switch
> the highlighted line with the last line of the text [...] is it the
> expected behavior

I'm afraid to say it is. It does nag me slightly, together with a few
other things, like pressing ctrl-r will append to the line, if the line
doesn't contain a newline, or using cmd-option up/down with no
selection will leave the caret below the line just moved (instead of on
the line).

These things arise from having a very general system to define the
various actions in the Text menu. I will however change this system
whenever time permits, to give a more intuitive behavior for these
borderline cases.