[TxMt] Sticky window

Tommaso Passi masolino at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 11:52:02 UTC 2005

Hi all,

a strange thing: after some ordinary editing activity with TM, the
front window is sticky at the bottom of the monitor, if I try to move
the window with the top bar, when I release the mouse button the
window "fall" at the bottom again and I can't edit this window or
click the close, hide or zoom buttons.
I can open another window and this works fine, but the other is still sticky.

It's funny, but unusable and I have thought to write here because I
really like TM and I would want to collaborate to improve it.

Ok, that's all. I hope this can be useful to the future development.

TM 1.1b5
OS X 10.3.8

Sorry for my bad english, I'm Italian. :-)