[TxMt] Bloating?

H H hh at keensoft.com
Wed Mar 23 21:00:57 UTC 2005

I really like TextMate because its is not overly boated with features.
For instance, the discussion on adding an SFTP client to it, is
baffling -- I don't like TextWrangler because the program is trying to
do everything for everybody -- even its preferences are too complicated
for most users.  For my work I use Fugu to do my SFTP stuff, because it
does a good job, it supports tunneling, which is something that an SFTP
program should do.  Leave the text editing work for TextMate, and let
the focus stay there.

-Howard