[TxMt] Feature Request: split "Open Recent"

Mats Persson mats at imediatec.co.uk
Wed Mar 23 14:27:05 UTC 2005

On 23 Mar 2005, at 12:07, Michael Sheets wrote in reply to José Campos:
>>     Would it be possible to split the "Open Recent" menu item in two
>> parts : stand-alone documents in one, and TM projects in the other?
> I definitely second this, I'm always opening the same projects; having
> them float to the top of the menu would be very handy.

Hoping to beat Allan on providing this answer ;-)

The above have been discussed several times previously.  Here's the
previous discussion: [
http://one.textdrive.com/pipermail/textmate/2005-February/002810.html ]

It's a pity that the List archives can't be searched easily, because
most feature requests has already been requested and is therefore in
the lists archive so to speak.

Kind regards,

Mats

----
"TextMate, coding with an incredible sense of joy and ease"
- www.macromates.com -